- This necklace is Solid Sterling Silver plated in your choice of Platinum, Yellow, or Rose Gold. You have the choice of 2 sizes in this pendant: 17mm in diameter (about the size of a dime), or 25mm in diameter (about the size of a quarter), and it comes complete with a 22" adjustable box chain. The stones in the bezel measure 1.5mm each in both size pendants and are Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia.
- This necklace has the partial Shema Israel Blessing on the pendant reading "Shema Israel". Translated from Hebrew to English, the full prayer reads: "Hear, O Israel, the Lord is Our G-d, the Lord is One"
- For the matching bracelet, follow this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VF5QCOW?ref=myi_title_dp&th=0
- mens star of david necklace gold, israel sterling silver rings, jewish men's jewelry, earrings from Israel, israel silver rings, star of david ring for men, star of david sterling silver, eilat stone jewelry, gold jewelry from Israel, hebrew pendant, the star of david necklace, chai hebrew necklace, hebrew israelite necklace, hebrew letter necklace, jewish earrings, jewish jewelry store, menorah jewelry, hanukkah jewelry, rings made in Israel, hanukkah earrings, hebrew wedding bands
- israel jewelry store, sterling silver star of david necklace, jewelry stores in Jerusalem, gold star of david charm, wooden cross necklace from Jerusalem, jerusalem cross necklace that opens, jewish jewelry designers, eilat stone ring, jewish jewelry store near me, jewish cross necklace, messianic jewish jewelry, jerusalem necklace, red bracelet jewish, star of david necklace, pandora israel charm, james avery hebrew ring, jewish hamsa necklace, ancient hebrew jewelry
Beautiful Shema Israel Pendant. No shortage of sparkle with these Swarovksi cubic zirconias set In Platinum plated sterling silver. Your choice of Silver, Yellow Gold Plated or Rose Gold Plated. Pendant measures 17mm or 25mm in width (depending on which size you choose) and includes a 22" adjustable box chain coordinating with the metal color you choose.
Synthetic gemstones are man-made reproductions of genuine, natural stones. Your choice!
January Garnet Fiery Red
Said to bring safety to travelers and symbolize loyalty
February Amethyst purple
Said to promote serenity and peace
March Aquamarine sea-green
Said to manifest affection in others and good luck
April Diamond clear/white
Said to symbolize eternity, love and loyalty
May Emerald deep green
Said to give insight into the future and bring about happiness
June Alexandrite variety
Said to establish harmony between physical, astral and mental bodies
July Ruby deep red
Said to bring about health, wealth and wisdom
August Peridot light-green
Said to heal the sick, reduce anger and protect against nightmares
september Blue Sapphire deep blue
Said to represent faith and chastity
October Pink Tourmaline pink
Said to transform negative energy to positive and bring good luck
November Topaz yellow
Said to give strength and confidence; to bring about success
december Zircon blue
Said to bring about clarity, courage and strength