- This brilliant bracelet features 4 1/2ctw of NANA Lab Diamonds, due to it's PATENTED cluster design, it looks like it's 4.5 times the Diamond weight (based upon the measurement of the cluster vs. a single stone of the same size)! 8 inches.
- Your NANA Lab Diamonds were laboratory grown using cutting edge technology that precisely replicates the natural pressure and heat that has traditionally created diamonds deep in the earth. Since they are made of the same material, your NANA Lab Diamonds exhibit the exact chemical and structural composition as traditionally mined Diamonds. Lab grown Diamonds can be distinguished from natural Diamonds only with tests using specialized equipment.
- All laboratory grown Diamonds are not created equally. Just as Diamonds that are mined from the Earth come in a range of colors and clarities, so do laboratory grown Diamonds. NANA Lab Diamonds feature a color rating of “G”, and a clarity rating of VS2-SI1, along with superior cutting. They exhibit exceptional brilliance, scintillation and beauty. Even using a jeweler’s loupe, laboratory grown Diamonds are nearly impossible to differentiate from natural Diamonds.
- NANA Lab Diamonds offer excellent value, and are more affordable than natural diamonds of comparable size and quality. NANA Lab Diamonds provide a perfect alternative to traditionally mined diamonds at a significantly lower cost. They are 100% Lab-created, conflict-free, ethical and sustainable; this eliminates any of the concerns traditionally associated with Diamonds mined from the Earth.
- A classic silhouette made cutting edge with this PATENTED cluster design. It is finished with our NANA premium clasp / lock.
10kt Gold Lab Diamond Cluster Tennis Bracelets 4ctw - 7 1/2 ctw, 7 or 8"
Synthetic gemstones are man-made reproductions of genuine, natural stones. Your choice!
January Garnet Fiery Red
Said to bring safety to travelers and symbolize loyalty
February Amethyst purple
Said to promote serenity and peace
March Aquamarine sea-green
Said to manifest affection in others and good luck
April Diamond clear/white
Said to symbolize eternity, love and loyalty
May Emerald deep green
Said to give insight into the future and bring about happiness
June Alexandrite variety
Said to establish harmony between physical, astral and mental bodies
July Ruby deep red
Said to bring about health, wealth and wisdom
August Peridot light-green
Said to heal the sick, reduce anger and protect against nightmares
september Blue Sapphire deep blue
Said to represent faith and chastity
October Pink Tourmaline pink
Said to transform negative energy to positive and bring good luck
November Topaz yellow
Said to give strength and confidence; to bring about success
december Zircon blue
Said to bring about clarity, courage and strength