- This 1/4ctw PATENTED cluster design has the look of a 1.00ctw pair of stud earrings (using the dimensions of the cluster vs. the measurements of a single stone of that same size).
- NaNa Jewels Lab Diamonds were laboratory grown using cutting edge technology that precisely replicates the natural pressure and heat that has traditionally created diamonds deep in the earth. Since they are made of the same material, NaNa Jewels Lab Diamonds exhibit the exact chemical and structural composition as traditionally mined Diamonds. All laboratory grown Diamonds are not created equally. Diamonds that are mined from the Earth come in a range of colors and clarities, so do laboratory grown Diamonds.
- NaNa Jewels Lab Diamonds feature a color rating of “G to H”, and a clarity rating of VS2 to SI1, along with superior cutting. They exhibit exceptional brilliance, scintillation and beauty. Even using a jeweler’s loupe, laboratory grown Diamonds are nearly impossible to differentiate from natural Diamonds. Lab grown Diamonds can be distinguished from natural Diamonds only with tests using specialized equipment.
- NaNa Jewels Lab Diamonds offer excellent value, and are more affordable than natural diamonds of comparable size and quality. NaNa Jewels Lab Diamonds provide a perfect alternative to traditionally mined diamonds at a significantly lower cost. They are 100% Lab-created, conflict-free, ethical and sustainable; this eliminates any of the concerns traditionally associated with Diamonds mined from the Earth.
- NaNa Jewels 14k Gold Lab Grown Diamond Cluster Stud Earrings come in several total weights ranging from 1/4ctw-1 3/8ctw, set in 14kt Gold, and come complete with a pair of NaNa Jewels premium earring backs.
NaNa Jewels Lab Grown Diamond Cluster Stud Earrings set in 14kt Gold. Your choice of 1/4ctw, 3/8ctw, 1/2ctw, 3/4ctw, or 7/8ctw. Cluster size available in sizes 5.0mm, 5.8mm, 6.5mm, 7.5mm or 8.0mm. The cluster design creates both a spectacular brilliance, and also the look of a larger single stone. The look is dramatic, and a great value compared to what a single stone of that same size would cost. NaNa Jewels Lab Grown Diamonds offer a beautiful and affordable alternative to traditionally mined Diamonds.
Synthetic gemstones are man-made reproductions of genuine, natural stones. Your choice!
January Garnet Fiery Red
Said to bring safety to travelers and symbolize loyalty
February Amethyst purple
Said to promote serenity and peace
March Aquamarine sea-green
Said to manifest affection in others and good luck
April Diamond clear/white
Said to symbolize eternity, love and loyalty
May Emerald deep green
Said to give insight into the future and bring about happiness
June Alexandrite variety
Said to establish harmony between physical, astral and mental bodies
July Ruby deep red
Said to bring about health, wealth and wisdom
August Peridot light-green
Said to heal the sick, reduce anger and protect against nightmares
september Blue Sapphire deep blue
Said to represent faith and chastity
October Pink Tourmaline pink
Said to transform negative energy to positive and bring good luck
November Topaz yellow
Said to give strength and confidence; to bring about success
december Zircon blue
Said to bring about clarity, courage and strength